Friday, October 10, 2008

there more about life...

Finally back at my best, there nothing going make me annoyed and I'm not regret anymore for what happend. Before i take all the blame myself and it make me really depressed but not anymore..there thousand reasons why I should keep my head up high. I give everything and my best for things I did before..so don't blame me if I feel being treated unfair..That not the real problem, I'm depend too much on other person for my happiness and now I create my own. Sincerely, no more grudge and hard feeling..I'm wrong???I admit I did wrong thing in the past, but not now...I'm happy the way I am now..Upset??Sorrow??There no place for such things in my life right now, I'm busy with my own things and things that I never had chance doing before...there more about life and there more things I want try..I want new adventure and new challenge...hope it awaiting me in future...so there no need for bbb, right dear???yerxxxxx....



2 comments:

Ms Nur Mizly said...

u..
bagi i id gmail u..
i da tukar private foe my blog..
=)

~Ð~ аHмαÐЅyαfiQ~Ð~ said...

syafiqabdullah@gmail.com