Thursday, September 18, 2008

awkward face...or plastic smile...

While I'm waiting my "bukak pose"...I'm going to write as all my friends busy with their "hibernation",...on my way to faculty I met my old "jiran" or whatever i should called her....since she used to live in the same neighbourhood as mine...I'm not going say anything bad about you especially in the fasting month...should I say hi...or what...I just managed to smile, I think that enough...or should I told my old "jiran"....I'm doing great and better than ever...Especially with your awkward face each time I jump into you...and my eulogize for you old "jiran", you did great...so you deserved my standing ovation..wahaha...selamat berbuka...



2 comments:

Ms Nur Mizly said...

the awkward smiles?
last day i did!
hahahahaha..
the awkward = plastic + worst!
hahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Well said.