Sunday, September 21, 2008

kotak kaca hati...

Wish I could talk to someone right now..but it seem impossible..no matter how hard I wish, I know I can't do that..At this moment I try to keep my head..but I can't do that, everything seem going against my will..I'm really short on time..Soon everything going to end up the opposite way...I try to keep my calm but my body against my will...I keep myself busy doing everything that I never do before..I'm looking for answer but there are only questions...I'm looking for solutions but there more problems arise..It not suppose to be this way but I remain keep myself into trouble..Now I'm in big trouble and I jump into deep..I'm looking for help but I know no one cant help myself except me...I try to avoid tings but soon everything become more complicated..I'm seeking for strength to overcome my weakness..The greatest weakness of all...but the problems remain myself..My word seem meaningless, my silence made it worst..Worst than I can imagine..grant my wish please..I just want it over...I want get through...Let me escape..Let me free...Let me breath the way I used to be..Don't let me be "kotak kaca hati"...look cold outside but the heat were inside...I don't want end up like this and I don't deserve it...