Wednesday, September 24, 2008

happy...oh... happy...

I'm so glad..today was my final presentations and I'm going to take break for a while..I think there is enough time for me rest my brain..pity him..keep working all the time and he may need some rest just like myself..After rough weekend thing going bit smooth and I know after raya there will more workload waiting..arghh..but still I can't escape, that my responsible and I need to be prepared as always..still during this short raya break I get chances to get along with my family and friends..and the other things I'm going to enjoy this...I'm really into it..Owh..the final thing is I'm not going to trouble myself again..I'm pushing myself too hard for a certain period..I'm going to let it go and let things flow as usual and not the unusual way I used to follow..To my dear aina...again and again..I'm thinking again what you said to me earlier...and to me memories will always be the most valuable things in my life..but not for now...I'm waiting for right moments...I'm so happy and really happy when someone noticed I'm "debab"...(actually I'm suffered weight lost few month ago and I'm gaining some extra weight...haha..what a relief....please..don't say I'm "kurus" lagi..)...lalala..happy2... :)


3 comments:

Ms Nur Mizly said...

me also...loosing my weight.. =( kalo perasan larhhh!!

~Ð~ аHмαÐЅyαfiQ~Ð~ said...

huhu..stat gain weight aft3r dis..makan n makan..ehe...;D

Ms Nur Mizly said...

heiip!! heipp!! don't eat lots...suffer then. final year aite! be macho..stay calm and don't feel tense....find someone new.. =)