Thursday, September 11, 2008

Im your worst enemy ever..Did I??

I used to be your best buddy..
but at the same time I can be your worst enemy..
really??
I used to be someone you love and respect utmost..
but now I used to be your worst nightmare and the person you hate most..
I used to be your playmate and your best friend..
but
now I used to be your foe..
I used to be loved..
and I don't mind to be hate..
I used to be missed when I'm not around...
but now I'm ready to be forgotten..
I used to miss you..
I used to write our memories..
but I"m not used to write out what we created..
I don't mind sitting for hours waiting you..
and I don't mind chasing you in the pouring rain..
but I'm not used to be alone like this...
I'm not used to live like this..
but since you left..I must get used with everything you left..
I missed everything about you..
I used to see you smile..
I used to wipe your tears when you sad...
and now I had to get used with it...




3 comments:

Ms Nur Mizly said...

yea..best buddy changed to worst enemy....
i'm into it =)
fragile heart inside me..

Anonymous said...

sabo2 jer la kak kite oi.

Unknown said...

btul aku stuju...kwan tu leh jadi mush gak..wehhhh...plg tak leh harap kalo die burukkan kite...

Sampai nye ati manusia tu..........