Thursday, September 18, 2008

lately I......

I'm so happy on how things going on lately, I keep my head and calm...Guest nothing going tormenting my day...Its peaceful day to enjoy by myself and may be I can share it with my friends...Soon everything going back to normal and lately I start to enjoy my day...No more regret about what happen in the past...I'm finally changed and I find my strength...overcome my weakness, but still I'm not going to forget everything..for me there still something to remember...Even the bitter part, its still worth to remember...It was good experience I have...and luckily I still know how to smile... :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear..epi eweyz...
if u x epi..cari je i..nnti i epikan..
n if x epi pon u jgk yg i cri..
erm...nk mintak wit raye..
fiq..nk wit raye...
nk wit raye...

Ms Nur Mizly said...

cheer up! =) i'll be with you..
the sadness will ruined u...
as the sadness destroyed my future.....

*beam

~Ð~ аHмαÐЅyαfiQ~Ð~ said...

mekacih2...:)